What you can expect from Jason when you list your home with his team
The bold bullet points are what you can expect from Jason that other realtors just don’t do.
Bullet Points that are not bold are what every real estate professional should be doing at minimum
- Enter listing into the MLS system
- Put up “For Sale” sign
- Install lockbox
- Schedule high-quality professional photos (See examples of images below)
- 3D Matterport technology Click here for an example of a virtual home tour.
- Home video with drone Click here for an example of a video tour
- Create Custom website Click here for an example of a custom webpage.
- Review showing tips
- Prepare property flyer/Brochure
- Custom Tri-Fold Brochure (See example in packet)
- Invite top local agents to tour your home and have lunch
- Professional marketing on Facebook & Twitter Click here for Retter & Co Sotheby’s Facebook Page Click here for Jason’s Real Estate Facebook Page
- Direct video marketing with top agents
- Global marketing. It is exclusively marketed on more than 100 Sotheby’s International Realty affiliate websites around the world.
- Run colored ad in Tri-City Herald (Example of ad running this weekend.)
- Market towards Co-Operating agents locally and Nationally ; Mail Custom Tri Fold Brochure/Email Marketing video, Matterport Tour, and link to website.
- Review status with you
- Show property to prospects
- Review price based on agent input and market conditions
- Obtain an acceptable contract on your property
Quality images you can expect from Retter & Company Sotheby’s International Realty